Welcome to The Great Wall Sheraton Hotel Beijing, ideally located in the heart of the cultural and commercial center of China. Beijing's central business district and diplomatic district are nearby, as are the Agricultural Exhibition Center and the China International Exhibition Center.Our hotel provides an ideal base for shopping and exploring The Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, and the famed Silk Market. Beijing Capital International Airport is just a 20-minute drive away.
Upgrade to the Club level on your next trip to Beijing and enjoy:
• Unlimited access to our private Club Lounge featuring spectacular views of Beijing
• Complimentary breakfast and evening hors d'oeuvres in the Club lounge daily
• High-speed Internet access in your guestroom and in the Club lounge
• Complimentary unlimited local phone calls
• Enjoy bottled water, upgraded bath amenities, newspapers and plush bathrobes in your Club guestroom
• Book Sheraton Club now through 31 May, 2013 and earn 1,000 bonus Starpoints® on every stay
• Rates from CNY1550 per night
Book online, or call 800-868-8688 and ask for rate code SICLUB.
Stay at selected Sheraton, Westin, W, or Le Méridien hotels in Asia Pacific and choose either a late check-out and breakfast for 2, or save up to 25% by booking early.
Book now.Free breakfast and late checkout Book early and save
Full day meeting package at CNY 698 +15%service charge per person per day (Minimum 25pax)
* One main meeting room for full day 8:30-17:30
* Morning coffee break with coffee, tea and cookies (15 minutes)
* Lunch including one hour free flow of soft drink
* Afternoon coffee break with coffee, tea and cookies (15 minute)
* Mints, Pads, Pencils and local mineral water
Book today at or call Tel: (86-10) 6590 5566 for more email@example.com
Intimate hospitality and European décor fill our 827 guest rooms with warmth and comfort. Stay with us and enjoy warm rates starting at RMB900. Spend the evening enjoying your choice of cuisine whether thats Italian, Tuscan, French, or Chinese.; and the day sightseeing from the Great Wall to the Forbidden City.