Experience a world of cuisines at the Sheraton Mirage Port Douglas Resort with four restaurants and bars all overlooking our sparkling lagoons.
Now savour benefits even when you're not travelling. Enjoy double Starpoints® when you dine at participating restaurants in your city from February until April. Register at spg.com/twiceasnice.
Dining is Better when Shared... Especially when you can Save up to 50%!
Enjoy the exciting range of Mirage dining choices and SAVE by purchasing a Mirage Easy Dining Passport.
$240 will buy 12 Vouchers
Vouchers can be used for any of the following;
• 1 Voucher = 1 Full Buffet Breakfast.
• 1 Voucher = 1 High Tea for two.
• 1 Voucher = 2 Standard Cocktails anywhere in the resort.
• 1 Voucher = $30 minibar credit.
• 1 Voucher = 1 Wine Buffet available at Lagoons Buffet during dinner.
• 2 Vouchers = 2 course lunch or dinner in Lagoons Restaurant.
• 2 Vouchers = 2 course dinner in Il Pescatore Restaurant.
• 3 Vouchers = 1 buffet dinner in Lagoons Restaurant.
• 3 Vouchers = 3 course dinner in Il Pescatore Restaurant.
• 4 Vouchers = 1 Bottle of Domain Chandon Sparkling Wine served with a chocolate strawberry plate for two & delivered to room.
Experience a traditional High Tea with flair.
Served daily from 3pm–5pm in Lagoons restaurant.
High Tea is set overlooking the sparkling lagoons in Lagoons Restaurant.
Traditional High Tea towers are stocked with fresh scones with assorted jams & cream,
a variety of sandwiches plus an assortment of cakes & pastries (variety changes daily).
Guests can also enjoy a choice of espresso coffee or tea.
$42 for a High Tea stand for two
For more information please contact the resort on (07) 4099 5888 or email.
Enjoy a wide selection of Australian wines by the glass with your lunch or dinner in Lagoons Resturant with our fabulous wine buffet.
The Lagoons Wine Buffet range includes Australian Sparkling wines, Sauvignon Blancs, Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon and Ports
$25 per person
Available during lunch or dinner service in Lagoons Restaurant
Lunch & dinner bookings are recommended
For bookings or more information please contact the resort on (07) 4099 5888 or email